These balls are delicious and sticky. They are a fantastic sweet treat!
1/2 cup almond butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/8 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup oats
1/4 cup dark chocolate, chopped (or chips). Check out my chocolate recipe or use your favorite dark chocolate.
*please use organic ingredients, if possible.
- Add almond butter and dates to your food processor. Combine until all the dates are very finely chopped. Scrape down the sides of the food processor.
- Add maple syrup, sea salt and vanilla. Blend until very well combined, scraping the bowl halfway through.
- Add oats and pulse until combined and a large sticky ball comes together.
- Pulse in chocolate.
- Scoop balls (using a portion scoop or a spoon and your hands) onto a parchment lined baking sheet or plate. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Enjoy! Store in the refrigerator.