I love granola bowls! Check out my Granola and Smoothie Bowls Recipes for some granola variety.
- 1/4- 1/2 cup yogurt (any flavor: plain, vanilla, peach or flavor your own plain yogurt. Coconut yogurt is my favorite. To flavor yogurt: add a pinch of sea salt, 1-2 tsp of honey or maple syrup, 1 TB of cacao powder and less than 1/8 tsp of vanilla or 1 TB fresh fruit to yogurt and stir to combine).
- 1/4-1/2 cup granola (check out my Oat Granola and my Oat-Free Granola recipes)
- 1/4 cup fruit (fresh berries are my favorite)
- a pinch of any or all of the following ingredients: shredded coconut, bee pollen, chlorella, spirulina, açaí powder, mushroom powder
- Add yogurt and granola to a bowl and top with fruit and toppings of your choice. Enjoy!
*please use organic ingredients, if possible.
**please use high quality organic and additive free yogurt. My favorite yogurt is Coconut Cult. Click to read about my love of Coconut Cult yogurt.
The below pictures feature a cacao and blueberry granola bowl. Sometimes Coconut Cult comes out with specialty flavors (like this chocolate mousse below). You can always flavor your own plain yogurt (see above in the ingredient list for instructions).
To make this recipe vegan and dairy free, use coconut yogurt.
Below is a granola and yogurt bowl with a chia and coconut granola, blueberries, vanilla Coconut Cult yogurt, lions mane mushroom, chlorella, and açaí powder.