This is my favorite plant based milk!
This recipe requires basic culinary skills- click to read about how I rate the difficulty of my recipes.
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) pumpkin seeds, soaked overnight
- 4 cups of water
- optional 1-2 TB of manuka honey or maple syrup (omit if you want your pumpkin seed milk unsweetened)
- 1/8 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- optional 4 scoops of collagen- click to read about collagen peptides
- Soak pumpkin seeds in water overnight. Drain and rinse pumpkin seeds.
- Add water and pumpkin seeds to a Vitamix– or another high power blender. Blend on high for 1 min until blended and frothy.
- Pour the pumpkin seeds milk through a nut bag into a clean bowl. Squeeze all the liquid through the nut milk bag.
- Wash nut milk bag and lay to dry.
- Rinse the inside of your blender with clean water.
- Pour the pumpkin seed milk back into the blender. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until combined and frothy, about 45 seconds.
- Pour into a clean pitcher or mason jars and store in the refrigerator for a week. Shake before use.
*please use organic ingredients, if possible. Be wary of processed honey. Make sure to buy raw honey.