This is one of my favorite quick meal shakes.
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 4 scoops of collagen peptides
- 1 TB flax seeds and/or hemp seeds
- 2 TB almond butter
- 2 TB cacao powder or 1 tsp cacao paste, chopped into small pieces
- 4-5 dates
- 1 TB manuka honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Add ingredients to your Vitamix– or another high power blender. Blend on high until combined. Pour into glasses and enjoy!
- You may refrigerate for a few days in a jar with a lid. Shake before drinking.
*please use organic ingredients, if possible. And be wary of processed honey. Make sure to buy raw honey.
This shake requires basic culinary skills- click to read about how I rate the difficulty of my recipes.