Hubby bought some groceries and I prepped them for the next 4-6 days. Below is what he picked up and I’m curious to see how many days this food lasts.
What hubby bought:
- 4 bell peppers: red, orange and yellow
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 bunches parsley for pesto
- Mixed greens
- 3 avocados
- Frozen fruit for smoothies
- Chicken thighs
- Chicken sausage
- Milk and malk
Things I’m making this week:
- Chicken sausage, eggs and greens
- Chicken and broccoli with rice
- Avocado “sushi”
- Cauliflower and corn breakfast tamales
- Chicken salad with bell peppers and cucumbers
- Blueberries oranges and yogurt!
- Pesto pasta
- Creamy egg pasta
I made yesterday:
Braised lamb with onions, garlic, stock, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil. I think I’ll turn this into a soup? Or maybe some meat and sauce for the breakfast tamales?
I’m waiting on a meat and seafood delivery from Greensbury to restock the freezer!
I’m waiting on a Coconut Cult yogurt delivery with a new flavor!