You can make this with coffee or tea!
- 3/4 cup strong coffee or tea, cooled
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (almond, cashew and pumpkin seed are my favorites)
- 1/2 cup of ice
- Vanilla beans from a 1″ piece of a vanilla bean (or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract)
- Optional: 2 tsp of maple syrup or honey
- Optional: 1 packet of Four Sigmatic mushrooms
Add all ingredients to a high powered blender.
Turn blender on low for about 10 seconds. Turn the blender up to high and blend for 10-20 seconds, until the drink has turned into a slushy.
Pour into a glass and enjoy!! Yum!!
*please use organic ingredients, if possible.
Pictures below are of a slushy vanilla chai latte:
Pictures below are of a slushy vanilla latte made using coffee: