Both amla and manuka honey are great for hair. They are both high in vitamins and leave hair silky smooth. Amla, along with acting as an awesome hair conditioner, creates body and natural waves on my hair.
I love to do this conditioning hair mask once a month. I also do this the day before any event or party when I want my hair extra bouncy and shiny!
- 1/2 cup manuka honey
- 2-3 TB amla (2 TB if you aren’t using rahua conditioner, 3 TB if you are)
- optional (see note above): 2 TB rahua conditioner (or your non-toxic conditioner of choice)
- optional: 3 drops of rahua hair elixir (this product is amazing-post about my love of Rahua products coming soon)
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
- Apply to hair. Gather up in a bun and massage the mask into your scalp.
- Let sit for 10 min-1 hr.
- Before rinsing out of your hair in the shower, massage the mask into your hair and scalp. Rinse out in the shower. Shampoo hair once you’ve worked most of the mask out of your hair.
- Brush your hair with a clean boars hair brush, working from your tips up to your roots.
*please use organic ingredients, if possible. Be wary of processed honey; make sure to use raw honey.
Mixing the hair mask: