This chocolate almond milk is super yummy!
- 3 cups of water
- 3 TB almonds butter
- 2 TB cacao powder
- 3 TB maple syrup or honey
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- Add water and almond butter to a Vitamix (or another high powered blender of your choice). Blend on high until frothy.
- Pour the almond milk through a nut bag or fine mesh strainer into a clean bowl. .
- Pour the almond milk back into the blender. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until combined and frothy, about 45 seconds.
- Pour into a clean pitcher or mason jars and store in the refrigerator for 5 days. Shake before use.
*please use organic ingredients, if possible.