This chocolate almond milk is super yummy!
- 6 cups of water
- 3 TB almonds butter
- 3 TB cacao powder
- 7 TB + 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- (optional 6 scoops of collagen- click to read about collagen peptides)
- Add water and almond butter to a vitamix. Blend on high for 30-45 seconds until blended and frothy.
- Pour the almond milk through a nut bag into a clean bowl. Squeeze all the liquid through the nut milk bag.
- Wash nut milk bag and lay to dry.
- Rinse the inside of your blender with clean water.
- Pour the almond milk back into the blender. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until combined and frothy, about 45 seconds.
- Pour into a clean pitcher or mason jars and store in the refrigerator for a week. Shake before use.