I love taking salt baths! They are a favorite way of mine to relax and help take care of my body.
Baths can boost the lymphatic system and help get the body into a parasympathetic state.
My favorite bath add-ins (I usually add salt and 1-3 other additions per bath):
- 1/4- 2 cups of epsom or Dead Sea salt to a warm to hot bath. Using the higher amount of salt and a hotter bath will result in a detox bath where you are sweating (which I love). Or you can use the smaller amount of salt and a warm bath for a more relaxing option.
- 1 TB organic ginger powder
- 1-4 TB baking soda
- 1/4- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 TB organic coconut oil
- 2 TB organic cacao butter
- 1/4 cup- 1 cup organic glyphosate free oats (gathered in and tied off using organic cotton cheesecloth)
- Handful organic rose petals (gathered in and tied off using organic cotton cheesecloth)
- 1 TB- 1/4 cup Activist Manuka Honey
- 3-5 capsules of organic coconut activated Charcoal*
* If using charcoal, it will leave a black residue on the tub. I use a silicone sponge and Dr. Bronners Castile soap to clean the residue.