This fruit salad is light and refreshing.
- 1 melon: watermelon or cantaloupe would be my choices
- 2 cups cherries or pineapple
- 1 cup grass fed greek yogurt
- 2 TB balsamic vinegar
- 1 TB + 1 tsp raw honey
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- Chop melon into bite sized pieces. Pit and chop the cherries into quarters (or chop the pineapple into bite sized pieces, if using). Place the fruit in a bowl and sprinkle lightly with salt. Toss and allow to sit.
- Combine yogurt, vinegar, honey, oil and salt in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Chop the mint leaves and the pumpkin seeds. Top the fruit with 3/4 of the mint and seed mixture and toss to combine. Reserve the remaining mint and pumpkin seeds.
- Pour the yogurt mixture over the fruit. Toss to combine. Top with the leftover mint and pumpkin seeds. Enjoy!
*please use organic ingredients, if possible.