This recipe yields about 14 1/2 oz or 1 1/2 cups of chocolate:
- 200 g (about 7 1/8 oz or 1 1/4 cup + 3 TB)cacao paste
- 100 g (about 3 1/2 oz or 3/4cup + 2 TB) cacao butter or (about 7 TB) grass fed butter or (about 7 TB) coconut oil
- 120 g (6-7 TB) maple syrup or manuka honey (omit if making unsweetened chocolate)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- Melt all ingredients over a double boiler.
- Remove from heat and whisk until thick and shiny.
- Pour into silicone molds (or a plastic lined baking tray) and place in the freezer to harden.
- When the chocolate is hard, un-mold (or cut/brake) it and store it in the refrigerator or freezer.
This recipes yields about 14.5 oz ( 1 1/2 cups) of chocolate.
*please use organic ingredients, if possible