This recipe yields about 14 1/2 oz or 1 1/2 cups of chocolate:
- 200 g cacao paste
- 100 g cacao butter
- 140 g maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- Chop cacao paste and cacao butter into small pieces.
- Melt all ingredients over a double boiler.
- Remove from heat and whisk until thick and shiny.
- Pour into silicone molds (or a plastic lined baking tray) and place in the freezer to harden.
- When the chocolate is hard, un-mold (or cut/brake) it and store it in the refrigerator or freezer.
*please use organic ingredients, if possible.