This recipes is a small batch recipe (meaning it only makes enough sauce to coat 2 servings of food). This recipe can be easily doubled or quadrupled to make more servings!
- 1 TB olive oil or grass fed butter
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1 TB Wheat berry flour
- 1/2 cup milk (grass fed dairy, almond or coconut)
- 3 oz sheeps milk feta cheese, crumbled
- pink salt and pepper to taste
- Combine oil and garlic over low heat in a small saucepan.
- Add flour and stir until combined.
- Add milk, turn heat up to medium and bring to a boil. Turn heat down to low and boil for 2 minutes (stirring every 30 seconds), until sauce is thick.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the crumbled feta cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
*please us organic ingredients, if possible.
**This recipe is so quick and easy that sometimes I make it (and cook pasta or quinoa) for a really quick meal. This recipe serves two, so I would use it to coat 2 servings of pasta or quinoa for a quick Cheese Pasta or Cheesy Quinoa Bowl (pictured above).