- 1 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp manuka honey
- 2 1/2 tsp aged basalmic vinegar
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 small handful kale leaves, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup roasted chickpeas (chickpeas roasted at 425 degrees for about 25 minutes)
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 2 TB pumpkin seeds
- Heat oil over low heat until just warm. Remove from heat. Whisk in honey and vinegar.
- Toss spinach and kale with salt and pepper. Toss in chickpeas and quinoa. Drizzle the oil and vinegar mixture over the salad. Toss to combine. Enjoy!
*please use organic ingredients, if possible